Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Book Review: Boy Toy Auction by C.A. Harms




Boy Toy Auction

by C.A. Harms






What was meant to be a fun evening to benefit charity, suddenly became so much more…

They were both volunteered into attending the Boy Toy Auction.
One as a contestant.
One as an attendee.

Emerson lost an internal battle the moment Nicholas stepped onto the stage.

As soon as he started moving his hips to the rhythm of the music, she was captivated. Suddenly, the timid girl became a warrior as she fought to have the highest bid.

There was no way she was leaving without him at her side.

From the moment Nic saw her, Emerson became his focal point.
The beautiful woman in the silver dress.
The one that held his stare.
He needed her to win.
He needed her.

He’d make sure this was the best money she’d ever spend.
Or the worst…depends on how you look at it.

Because sometimes, it doesn’t matter what you want, life has a way of throwing you a curve ball that you aren’t prepared for…





My Rating: 


Favorite Quotes:


I hear the other woman growl and when I see her, the glare she is aiming toward Gia is one I’m sure is meant to kill her instantly. It was so comical. “I don’t think you need to go to the bathroom alone,” I say leaning in close. “That woman may off you the first chance she gets. Possibly drown you in the toilet even.”

Open the door… Your creepy doorman is giving me the once-over, and I don’t know if he’s about to call the cops or jump me. I prefer the cops by the way. I think he has more hair hanging out of his nose than I have on my cookie.

She told me that you are beautiful and that you’d make her some gorgeous grandbabies… I told her that she’d better leave us to it then, and she hurried off with a bright, eager smile.




My Review:


This was a fun and steamy read. I adored this sweet and oh, so, sexy couple with their bawdy and sassy banter; they were well suited and smokin’ hot together. Written in my favorite dual POV, this richly entertaining story was laced with irreverent and clever humor, sizzling sensual scenes, and a generous usage of expletives. The characters were alluring and endearing, and the writing was smooth and engaging while well-balanced between humor, steam, and angsty tension. I am greedy with want for every word this naughtily witty scribbler produc
es. 


Empress DJ


About The Author

C.A. Harms
Goodreads 
Website
Twitter


I am an Illinois girl, born and raised. Simple and true. I love the little things; they truly mean the most. I may have a slight addiction to my new Keurig—oh my, that thing is a godsend. And so fast too. I have two children who truly are the greatest part of my days, and their faces never fail to put a smile on my face. I have been married to my best friend for seventeen years, and looking forward to many more. 
I am one of those authors that adore my readers. I love to hear from you. After all, it is because of each one of you that I continue to write. 



✯❤✯FOLLOW ME✯❤✯

NEWSLETTER: http://bit.ly/1xsgHCS

❤ One Sizzling Romance at a Time ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment