Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Book Review: Mending Hearts by Brenda Kennedy

MH tour banner

cover
 

Title : Mending Hearts

Author : Brenda Kennedy

Genre : Soft Romance

Release Date : May 2, 2015

032215_0436_3.jpg

Emma Greyson’s life has been in chaos ever since she met the irresistible Dr. Alec Collins. Just when she thinks their relationship is on steady ground, the unthinkable happens. Alec tries to understand the reasons behind Molly’s drug overdose as Emma prepares herself to be a mother that Raelynn deserves. When Molly recovers from her drug overdose, will she get the help she desperately needs? Can Emma help Molly? Or will Molly continue her destructive lifestyle as she fights for the man she loves? Can Emma continue to love Alec while giving her son, James, a steady home, or will it all be too much for her?

Mending Hearts is the third and final book of the Freedom Trilogy.

MHT3

032215_0436_4.jpg

AMAZON | B&N | iTUNES | KOBO | SMASHWORDS

AMAZON INTERNATIONAL

 
a3022-goodreads


032215_0436_6.jpg

My Rating:


Favorite Quotes:


“I love coffee.  If politicians were to ever make it illegal, I would go to the bad part of town and ask, ‘Is anyone selling any Columbian?’”

“…I don’t like salads.  My idea of something green that’s good to eat is lime Jell-O.”

“Girl, you act like you have never gotten your freak on with Mr. Kung Fu before,”

 

My Review:


A sweet, gentle, and fitting end to a gentle yet bittersweet trilogy.  If only people were that insightful, forgiving, thoughtful, considerate, and kind in real life.  I was starting to think it wasn’t possible - but I have finally read a Brenda Kennedy book that did not end in a cliffhanger.  I have enjoyed her sweet characters and the story line, and found it humorous that she poked a bit of fun at herself by having her characters meet her at a book signing and even called herself the queen of cliffhangers.  I like people who don’t take themselves so seriously. 

Empress DJ

 
032215_0436_9.jpg

Brenda Kennedy

Amazon Best Selling Author

4e1ad-authorphoto

First and foremost I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am also a nurse and a new author. I moved to sunny Florida in 2006 and never looked back. I love fresh squeezed lemonade, crushed ice, teacups, wineglasses, non-franchise restaurants, ice cream cones, boating, picnics, cookouts, throwing parties, lace, white wine, mojitos, strawberry margaritas, white linen tablecloths, fresh flowers and Pinterest. I also love to read and write and to spend time with my family. My books thus far, have been inspired by the things I love and the people who influence me, every single day to be a better person.

CONNECT WITH BRENDA

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TSU | AMAZON | GOODREADS

banner

OTHER BOOKS BY BRENDA KENNEDY :

The Starting Over Trilogy :

A new beginning cover saving angel cover Destined to Love cover
 

The Freedom Trilogy :

SDCover Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000026_00099] cover

The Fighting To Survive Trilogy : COMING SOON!

ALWF website

Tour proudly hosted by Christina at #CBB Productions

CBP Button2

No comments:

Post a Comment