Thursday, June 2, 2016

Spotlight: Deadly Ever After - The Black Angel Book Series 2 by Hope Irving


Deadly Ever After


The Black Angel Book Series 2


by Hope Irving


Amazon 


Goodreads


Blurb





I, Virgil, know that people prefer to remember the happily ever after ending rather than the dark side in every fairytale. I know better. I learned about the dark side of those stories and the consequences. The fairytale I inherited from the Irish star-crossed lovers didn't turn out so well the first time. I had a shot at bringing the souls of the monk and the witch back together last summer and I failed miserably.



How foolish of me to believe in the awakening of the princess thanks to the handsome prince's kiss when I am no prince! Sharing our true nature with Rose, my clueless soulmate, is a necessary evil. I am on a mission. I trust my soul and our attraction to succeed. I don't trust Bruce, her providential knight in shining armor. He's not who he claims to be. Rose can't be with him. She can only fight our chemistry and her growing magical powers for so long. I need to step back into her life. Woo her, with a vengeance. I'm deadly serious.



I, Rose, used to be numb, until I discovered what it was to feel again, thanks to Virgil. He messed up my mind and overwhelmed my heart with unknown sensations. For once, I was willing to welcome some of those irrational emotions. It's unfortunate that Virgil's indecisions sent me to New York with my summer fling.


How foolish of me to believe in the perfect fairytale Bruce offered me when I am no princess! Some say I am an Amazon. My mind is content with my life but my heart yearns for the wolf to change its course. What if I decide to be an Amazon princess? I'm deadly serious.


Could we actually be soulmates, brought back together by an ancient spell, destined to embrace this unorthodox fairytale and a happy ending?


That would be deadly wicked.

**It's highly suggested that book 1 before reading book 2**



About Hope Irving



Hope Irving is the proud mother of a lovely and witty young lady, and the lucky wife of a loving and supportive husband. She's a debut indie author who lived in Paris, France, most of her life and also in the US, where she graduated with a master degree.

She loves Nutella and Camembert cheese (not together), carrot cake and cinnamon Altoids.

Her favorite fictional characters are Eric Northman (Sookie Stackhouse series, Charlaine Harris) and Sean Bateman (The Rules of Attraction, Bret Easton Ellis).

Find Hope Irving Online


Hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment