Friday, July 6, 2018

Book Review: Here for the Seer (Supernatural Dating Agency Book 4) by Andie M. Long




Here for the Seer

(Supernatural Dating Agency Book 4)

by Andie M. Long






What use is being a Seer, if you can't see your own future?

After Ebony has a vision of her own wedding, she wonders who the groom is as she isn't even dating.

A trip to the Supernatural Dating Agency soon changes that. While Kim and Lucy look for her future husband, Ebony keeps busy protecting Shelley and Theo's newborn daughter from the visiting elite supernaturals of Withernsea.

But she's not their only house guest, and Henry, the decorator, doesn’t only get under her feet, he gets under her skin…

Return to Withernsea for more supernatural mayhem!

My Rating:




Favorite Quotes:


… my own supernatural powers were limited to the visions. The vampires could whizz, the werewolves could run at speed, demons could open and travel through portals, and angels could fly. It wasn’t entirely fair that I helped the universe and still had to pay for taxis, but such was my lot.

“I’m this girl’s Auntie Kim. She’s my girl. I’m going to lead her astray let me tell you.” She looked down at the baby. “You come see me when your mummy says you can’t have your ears pierced, hair dyed, tattoos, or go to the family planning clinic underage, okay sweetie?”

Shelley wanting a ‘word’. I’d bet they were ones where she’d need to donate to the swear jar.

“So bare, hair, or landing strip there? Personally I rate a landing strip so they know where they’re aiming for.” Kim stood, motioning with her arms like an air hostess.


My Review:


I smirked and giggle-snorted at the naughty banter and amusingly lascivious humor that was deftly tossed about throughout this clever tale.  The rib-tickling storylines were inventively entertaining and laden with every known and unknown type of supernatural creature as they come to pay homage to their new leader, who was an even more powerful hybrid with unexpected and enviable abilities yet to be uncovered.  The pace was brisk, the characters enticing and oddly appealing, and the writing was witty, wry, and cleverly bawdy.  I will be eagerly awaiting further developments at Withernsea. 

Empress DJ


About The Author 


After twenty+ years of thinking about it, at the age of forty, I decided it was time to finally WRITE THE BOOK or forget about it. I studied two Open University Courses in Creative Writing and finally wrote my first novel. I've now written a ton of novels and have the ideas for so many more!

I live in Sheffield with my son and long-suffering partner. We now have a beautiful fur-baby called Bella. When not being a partner, mother, employee (I also work for the NHS) or writer I can usually be found on Facebook or Pinterest.

I'll be signing in Newcastle 2017 and York 2018.

Stalk Andie Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment