Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Fun Stuff: Mystery Blogger Award




A despicable and sneaky blogger from Saturday Night Reader had the audacity to nominate 
me for a Mystery Blogger Award. (originally created by Okoto enigmas blog), I'm waving to the huddled masses like a parade queen for being nominated.  Kisses to you all! 



As part of the rules of the Mystery Blogger Award, I was instructed to share 3 things about myself.  Hmm, my spidey sense is tingling... what to say without revealing my alternate Wonder Woman persona, oops - my secret has been revealed... so here is

 #1



And then on to #2

Besides being Wonder Woman - I have many other aliases... On Facebook I am DeeJay Sakata as they would not allow me to use my everyday name real-life moniker as it was my initials, on Twitter and Amazon I am Honolulubelle, on Goodreads I am DJ Sakata, and on two blogs I am the fantabulous Empress DJ



 #3 I am a firm believer in hydration, although my adoration and worship of my favorite indulgences come with exorbitant costs - dreaded calories and an empty wallet - so I try to limit my intake, not saying I'm always successful, but I do try...







What are the rules of the Mystery Blogger Award?  RULES!  Arg - I may follow some if I feel like it, but I am a capricious cougar and may just decide I don't wanna

This is what I was told to do, but as my harridan of a mother was fond of screeching - I rarely do what I am told...

Put the award logo/image on your blog - done
List the rules - done
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog - done - kinda sorta anyway
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well - done
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself - done
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people - nope, no can do, just not possible as the skeezy pest who nominated me already used up everyone I know... The nerve!  So the buck stops here, I'm calling it, line in the sand.  




Here were the 5 questions I was asked to answer:

If you could insert yourself as a character into a book, which book and why?  

Just the beloved heroine in every HEA book that ends up with the sexy hero who worships her.  I don't care less whether he rides a desk, a Harley, or a horse.  

What are your Top 5 albums of all time? (I love music and love asking this question of people) 

Hmm, I only listen to classical music these days, Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart, Beethoven, I can't listen to anything with lyrics while I read, and I'm always reading...   

If you were on Jeopardy what category would you dominate?  

ALL of them, much like Forrest Gump - I am a gauddammed genius!


If you found the spring in Tuck Everlasting what age would you want to stay forever?

29


Do you have a doppelganger? (What famous person have you been told you look like?)

Someone once told me I had the brains of Albert Einstein and the looks of Loni Anderson... or was it the other way around?  


Share a link to your best post(s)  

Almost all of my posts are golden but the treasure trove of my mad skills and outpouring of my mental treasures were housed on my main blog which was recently destroyed by a pile of human excrement and forever lost.  A pox on all hackers   ;( 





No comments:

Post a Comment