Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Spotlight: The New Orleans Temptation Series by Monica May





Living the American Dream Shelby had everything she could have dreamed of. A handsome husband two wonderful children a beautiful home and a great job. 
What else could she ask for?

In an instant her world is turned upside down when she innocently looks at her husband’s phone. With this Devastating discovery Shelby has to decide if she will walk away from twenty years of marriage or will she find a way to fit into Grant’s erotic world? 
Will she walk on the wild side she never knew she had? How far will she go? If she crosses the line will she be able to live with herself when the sun comes up? Or will she let her over conservative personality end her marriage?


Devastated – Book 1 of The New Orleans Temptation Series
http://bit.ly/Devastated-US
http://bit.ly/Devastated-UK
http://bit.ly/Devastated-CA



Now, how to tell Grant? I feel as if I’m in the middle of a transition; a caterpillar turning into a butterfly. I’m not quite ready to fly, but I want to break out of this cocoon. The sex goddess within me has been awakened. I have daily thoughts of making love to Grant. I find myself thinking of ways to sexually surprise him or trying to think of what we can do that will be exciting, even at work. I think of what I can buy to wear under winter outfits that will drive him crazy as we sit at the kids’ games or at dinner.
Yet with all that going on in my head, I’m still too shy to tell him it’s there. I want to break that habit. I am almost forty years old, and I have been married for twenty years. There’s nothing to hide from him; this is it, and this is us! It’s official. I am breaking free of my cocoon and flying like the beautiful butterfly I know I can be. 
I make some calls and arrange for the kids to spend Saturday night away from home. I make reservations at Ruby Reds, a historic steak house, in New Orleans. This place is a small hole in the wall with the best steaks around. I requested a booth so we would be able to sit very close without others hearing our conversation. They also have long white tablecloths. Yep, no one can see what's going on under the table.









After losing her husband Samantha throws her life into recreating her Great Aunts erotic club on Bourbon Street.  She does her best to avoid getting close to any man but how long can she hold out when Parke enters her life?  While trying to avoid her attraction to Parke Samantha tries her best to make her club a hit by hiring the most beautiful people in New Orleans.

During the hiring process Shelby begs her to hire a women she met at the battered women’s shelter.  Reluctantly Samantha caves and hires Sunny not knowing much about her.  Will this hire bring down her entire club? Samantha has no idea that Sunny is running from a man, a man that has vowed to find her and kill her if she ever ran from him again.  As the President of the MC group The Flaming Dragons his reach is far and wide.  Will he find her?  Can Sunny’s new love interest Jackson keep her safe?


Hidden- Book 2 of The New Orleans Temptation Series
http://bit.ly/Hidden-US
http://bit.ly/Hidden-UK
http://bit.ly/Hidden-CA


The sun shines through the curtains while I watch the rays dance on her face. I have not slept yet since getting back from Mississippi. My adrenaline is through the roof, and the thought of losing her has me so worked up I don’t want to take my eyes off her. 

The events from last night play over and over in my mind. After getting home, I had bathed her and checked over her body again to ensure he didn’t touch her. I knew from training not to ask her questions right away and that fucking killed me. I wanted to know if he had touched what was mine. Did he put his filthy hands where she didn’t want him to? Once I had her cleaned up and wrapped tightly in my arms lying in bed, she had whispered to me, “He put his hands and mouth on me, but he didn’t get a chance to do what he wanted to me, Jackson.”


“Shh, it’s okay, babe, we don’t need to go over this now.” 


Turning in my arms, she kissed my tattoo. “I just want to let you know I’m still yours and he didn’t …” 


I put my finger on her lips. “It doesn’t matter what he did. I love you no matter what.” 


She kissed my finger, sucking it into her mouth and releasing when I growled, “Then make love to me, Jackson, I need to feel you still want me. That his hands on me don’t matter because I didn’t want them there.”




No comments:

Post a Comment