Thursday, September 12, 2013

6 Books I Think Everyone Should Read - September

Everyone has their all-time favorite books, ones they will read all the time for the rest of their lives. Those books that you just can’t go for too long without reading, even though you’ve read it so many times and the ending never changes. Well, I know what you’re talking about, and these are the ones that have made my list so far (it’s never too late to add a favorite). These are not in any particular order, just the ones I place on the list as the come to mind. These are solo books. A series post will be on the way!
*Click the photo to link you to goodreads page*



Book: Fantasyland  by - D.J Starling
18055440


Deja Vu by - D.J Starling


17648666

Book: What I Didn't Say by- Keary Taylor
15717100

BookL Capitol Hell by- Jayne Jones and Alicia Long
16069137

Book: A Family Affair by- Jennifer Wenn
17879786

Book: Shine Not Burn by- Elle Casey

17973653


No comments:

Post a Comment