Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Book Review: Why Him? (Mistaken Identities #1) by Rie Warren






Why Him? 

(Mistaken Identities #1)

by Rie Warren







If you believe in romance . . . 

I don’t want to know his full name. 
I don’t even want his phone number. 
In fact, the only thing I want from Jude is the filthy hot sex the masterful hung stud delivers on a weekly basis.
He’s way too young for me . . . and much too good at fulfilling my every dirty desire.
He definitely isn’t supposed to show up one morning on my doorstep with an offer I can’t refuse. 
Now he’s in my life on a daily basis, and I can’t shake him no matter how hard I try. 

He’s absolutely unsuitable. 
She’s everything he knew he wanted from the first moment he saw her. 

A book full of filthy sex and beautiful tortured romance. Why Him? is a standalone novel with a tear-worthy HEA, no cheating, no cliffhangers, just all yes. Keep the fan handy, you’ll need it.



My Rating:




Favorite Quote:



There are no words to describe that blight to the human eye…



My Review:



Oh, my… This couple was deliciously naughty and with explosive sensual chemistry, I felt sorry for the ladies working housekeeping in the hotel they frequented as I’m sure their room required steam cleaning and their linens could only be tossed upon their exit. The writing was salaciously scandalous and occasionally went a bit past my comfort zone for eewwww with the body fluids, while their activities were punctuated with the filthiest of bawdy talk, OMG, I couldn’t read fast enough, err, I mean, for review and research purposes, of course… hmmm. Yep, that’s it… All right, I will confess to experiencing a sharp increase in respirations while reading, as well as frequent gasping for breath, elevated heart rate, and an uptick in my laundry needs.



Rie Warren left me breathless! While the storyline was highly lascivious, there was also a highly amusing family drama as well as a sweet romance building between decidedly endearing characters. The story was original, easy to follow and smirk-worthy and enjoyable, despite the lubricity and sticky residue. And I learned a new word - fapping - what the boys used to call spanking the monkey in my highly sheltered youth.

Empress DJ





Home of Alpha Male Romance and the Original Bad Boys


the Bad Boys of X-Ops and the Don’t Tell series.



All of Rie Warren's self-published series are available to read on Kindle Unlimited, including the instant hit Bad Boys of Retribution MC, Carolina Bad Boys, Bad Boy Ballers, and many more!

Badass, sassafras Rie Warren is the author of Sugar Daddy and the Don’t Tell series—a breakthrough trilogy that crosses traditional publishing boundaries beginning with In His Command.

She lives in gorgeous Charleston, South Carolina with her small family where she basks in the sunshine during the day, and adjourns to her woman cave at night. A nocturnal creature, she stays up way too late talking to herself, her characters, and anyone who will listen. She’s all about writing with heat, heart, and a hint of the dark, and she doesn’t shy away from the impossible.

Rie’s work has been called “edgy”, “daring”, and “some of the sexiest smut around”.

Sign up for my newsletter for special promotions and release news:

No comments:

Post a Comment