Friday, December 19, 2014

New Release: Chasing December by E. Montgomery







When December had had her fill of bad boyfriends, she cashed in her savings and made her dream a reality. She is now the proud owner of December’s Light, the towns first candle boutique. Entrepreneurship has left little time for play – or men – over the last two years.

Chase, the new guy in town, stumbles upon December’s Light while on the search for a birthday gift for his sister. He finds a lot more than the perfect scented candle inside the shop though.


But can December allow her heart to open up to this man after she learns his secret?






Amazon Exclusive:


“Well, December, I’m Chase, can I buy you a cup of coffee after work? I just got to town, working on the big building that’s going up in town and you happen to be the first person I’ve met,” he said as he grabbed the Winter Snowflake Collection basket. “This should do, she likes snowflakes.”

“I’ll ring you up at the counter,” I said as I walked around the display case to the register. “Thirty five even is your total, did you want this gift wrapped?”

“No gift wrap today, but I would like that coffee tonight,” he said with a smile so wide it looked like he was posing for a toothpaste ad.

“Um,” I hesitated.

“She’d love to, what time?” Lumi came up behind me wrapping her arm around my shoulders. I was going to beat her as soon as this man left!

“Great!” He exclaimed, never taking his eyes off mine, “I get off work at seven so pick you up at seven thirty? I have to run home and take a shower, I’m with the builders down the road,” He said holding up the palms of his hands, that were in fact pretty dirty.

“I guess a cup of coffee wouldn’t hurt, seven thirty is good,” I couldn’t believe I gave in that easily. He was pretty to look at though; a little eye candy to commit to memory for my lonely nights in bed may not be such a bad idea.

“Alright, I’ll see you then,” he turned and walked out the door and I let out a sigh.


“Squee!” Lumi shrieked as she bounded over to me clapping her hands like she was a two year old that just saw Santa for the first time.





E. Montgomery was born in Williamsburg, Virginia and raised in Yorktown, Virginia; so paranormal inspiration was easily obtained. She is working on a few books due out in 2015, paranormal and contemporary. When not attached to her laptop, E. Montgomery has 4 wonderful children and a nursing degree that likes to rob her of writing time. Some favorites include: Reading (of course), writing (well duh), baking fancy-schmancy cakes, painting and last but not least hanging out with her amazing husband.





No comments:

Post a Comment