Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dangerous Love - Cassandra Bush Review


Book: Dangerous Love
Author: Cassandra Bush

Book Synopsis:
How far would you go, to keep the man you love with you? Jaclyn is up for the fight to keep Jake and her relationship in tact. She is certain her ex is coming after them and she isn't going to put up with it! What she isn't ready for, is for Jake's past to put them in even more danger. She's fighting as hard as she can, but how far is too far for true love?

Book Review:
It's a short story about love and all kinds of obstacles that can get in the way. It has an interesting enough story line, however I do feel as though with more editing this book could had flowed better. There were times I wasn't sure from whose point of view the writing was coming from or who was talking from lack of quotation marks. It's filled with danger and love, and while I completely understand it there was more of an emphasis on the sex rather than the story. The storyline was great, but it could had been developed more than just fitting in sexy scenes. It was more toward the end of the book where I found myself really diving into the story. With a Villian I hadn't even seen coming I found myself wanting more. I am looking forward to reading more of the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment