Sunday, May 25, 2014

Book Review: Undeniable Attraction by Eliza Brown



Title: Undeniable Attraction

Author: Eliza Brown


Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance


Synopsis:


Cash is determined to fight his new found attraction to Clair. She’s a good girl, sweet, gentle and kind. Not qualities he’s usually interested in. But things have changed. She’s changed. And now that Clair is in danger he’s finding it harder to keep himself under control. 

Clair is sick of being the sweet girl nobody notices. Its time to be the girl she always wanted to be. But in the process she’s caught the attention of someone else, someone dangerous, someone who now wants to hurt her. 

Can Cash protect her from this new threat? And keep it in his hands off her, even though there’s no denying the attraction between them?

My Rating:


Favorite Quotes:

“I name my guns, so shoot me.  Pun intended.”

“Claire was excited.  She bounced on her toes and clapped her hands like a seal being electrocuted.”

My Review:


I had not read Eliza Brown before, so wasn’t sure what to expect. Now that I have read her work, I plan to chase her like a fan girl.  This gal can write!  I had to remember that Aussies spell differently than Americans, and use /s/ when I expect to see a /z/, but I soon stopped noticing.  Undeniable Attraction is funny and steamy, I didn’t want to put it down.  I smiled and chuckled between fanning myself.  There is considerable humor, suspense, steamy bits and sizzle between these smart and sassy characters.  The dialog is realistic and snappy, what fun!  More please.  

Empress DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment