Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Review Flashback

Hello everyone! This is the last day of July, it is now drawing to a close. This month has been great for me, and I hope it has been for you as well! I've posted several reviews over the course of this month, from just randomly reading a great book and deciding to review it, to being asked personally by indie authors. Next month I have a bunch of reviews lined up for you guys so keep an eye open for those. Below are links to the reviews posted in the month of July that I hope you will find beneficial.
Happy reading! And keep rockin' out and reading it up! <3

Shine Not Burn Review
Just One Wish Review
Dairy Queen Review
A Family Affair Review
Significance Review
I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You
Capitol Hell
The Blood of Titans

No comments:

Post a Comment