Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Spotlight: Drawing Bloodlines by Deborah Garland





Author Bio



Sink your teeth into this new vampire series from Golden Leaf Finalist Deborah Garland.

     


Alexander:
After a set of passing headlights from the street below moves across Elizabeth's bedroom, I step inside. Her bed faces two tall windows covered in delicate floor-length drapes that probably billow softly in summer breezes. My back straightens, stiff and rigid when I see her slender sleeping body, fully clothed, laid out over the covers—a sign of extreme exhaustion. I don’t sense any lingering fear, however.
Only desire.
But for what?
For whom?
A soft step closer, I notice she’s wearing the skirt and blouse from earlier today. My scent must still cling to the fabric.
Her hair cascades off the side of the bed like a golden waterfall. It wears away my resolve and draws me closer to her.
Against my better judgement, I reach out to touch the soft, silky strands. What must it feel like to be twisted around my fingers while I’m behind her, her ass pressed firmly up against me? The thought of what is underneath her skirt makes my cock throb.
Not good.








Purchase Links:

Other Books by Deborah Garland:

       
Connect with the Author
      

Goodreads: Deborah Garland

Coming October 2019:





Never steal a vampire’s mate…

No comments:

Post a Comment